Milano 3.0 Vs. Volvo 850 T5-R

Hello Guys,

    This Volvo is fast. As expected the 240bhp monster beat my Milano 3.0 (185bhp).
But not as much as I thought it would. I was expecting this guy to totally dust me.
Unfortunately for him he has an Auto transmission. But still the 240bhp more than make
up for the 4-speed box. From around 40-100mph he did not gain that much ground, maybe
2-3 car length gain. I could somewhat keep up because my ratios are close. I wonder
how much quicker and faster my car will be if it had the S-cams and Kirshtein ECU
mods.  I had a shoot out with a mint verde with S-cams (40k miles) once and I beat the
car, but not by much at all, he was right by my door. I think a Volvo 850 T5 would
have been a better match for my car. The 850 T5-R is a little out of my league. Shoot,
now I really fell the need for that 24V motor.

Zamani

Disclaimer: event took place on a deserted and private road. Do not do this on public
freeways 8-)