Milano front brakes

I'm planning on redoing my Milano's front brakes.  I have the "creaking"
brake syndrome that has been discussed recently, and I notice the pads are
wearing unevenly.  Therefore I'm planning on installing rebuilt calipers and
new rotors and pads.  Anything special I should know?  The only thing
unfamiliar to me that I saw in the manual was something about removing and
reinstalling the ABS sensor in the new rotor.   Is this difficult.
Any and all advice appreciated!

Tony Brucia
Long Island , NY

End of alfa-digest V7 #675