Milano 3.0 Vs. Volvo 850 T5-R

- -Before I quit, I have some questions. Did you catch any T5-Rs? Can your
164L
beat an E30 M3? How many bhp do you have? Is your car the 164 with those
17" TSW
Imola?

Dear Zambri,

I haven't found any willing Volvo T5-Rs yet.  If you mean by E30 M3 as
in the first generation M3 then yes.  We had a slightly modified E30 M3
that went on one of the Italian car outings to the north Georgia
mountains.  He was strong below  80 mph and in the corners but my 164
stayed in front of him and I would walk away from him above 80 mph.  My
car has been on the dyno and turned 213 bhp (at the fly) and soon to be
increased by a Stebro steel tube header.  Yes, my car is the one with
the 17X7 TSW Imolas.

Dave
Atlanta AROC