RE: Crunched Milano Woes

> My request of this esteemed body is to give me suggestions on how to
> prove to an adjuster how much the car is really worth.  What resources I
> can refer to; what "books" other then the Kelly Blue book exist; etc.

ouch!  sorry to hear of your misfortune.

sports car market letter shows the '87 - '89 2.5 liter milanos to be worth
between $3,000 and $4,500.

fwiw, i have, abandoned in my basement, a brand spanking new pair of rear
quarter panels for a milano.  a friend bought them brand new many years ago,
then his milano went up in flames before he got a chance to install them.

if anybody has a need, let me know and i'll get his bottom line.  they are
the complete panels, all the way to the roof line, and not the repair panels
that consist of little other than the wheel wells.

later,

bs