164 has LSD?

In AD7-639 Jess Liao writes "Does 164LS transmission contains LSD for the
driving wheels? My driving impression tells me it doesn't. Hope I am wrong."

I have looked into this before, and I have never seen anything which
indicated that any version of the 164 had LSD, and I think I would have if
one did.

On our Milano Platinum, the limited slip differential is the third item
listed out of 34 on the window sticker, not something the company left in
doubt. It also gets a third of a page in the Milano Owner's Manual, (which is
not level-specific) and no mention in the 164's (which also is not
level-specific).

The test is fairly simple, of course; Jacking the suspension on one side so
that tire is off the ground, being careful to use a jacking system which will
not harm anything if the car drives off it. If the wheel spins and the car
doesn't move, no lsd. If the car drives off the jack, LSD.

John H.