Breathing Protection

I want to begin restoration procedures on my Alfa that will bring me
into contact with solvents, paint, dust, etc that I would prefer not to
take into my lungs.

Does anyone have recommendations for breathing protection in the form of
charcoal masks, fresh air systems with dedicated pumps, or that connect
to my air compressor, or other forms of protection?

Since this is not direct Alfa content, I will be happy to continue the
discussion off line or on line.

- -Jim Murphy
1983 Spider
1965 GTC