Re: alfa-digest V7 #633 <new fun on horizon>

Well guys,
	I did it!!! Getting rid of the SPICA for Webbers on my little
Vinnie...Got tired of messing with it and would rather listen to carbs groan
that a SPICA miss and fart. Since the car I have has been Hippy-ised with all
kinds of wiring mishaps ( like the coil hot powering the alarm system), it
would take more time to get the SPICA wiring sorted out that putting on the
Webber conversion from AR...Besides, less problems....I really enjoyed the
Carbed 1962 Fiat I had with the 1500 O.S.C.A. Webber engine and loved playing
with it ( like blowing past the ALFA's of that vintage...wish I still had
it..oh, well.
									Later,

1990 Pontiac Bonneville (reliable but plain)
1988 BMW 528e  ( It finally barks )
1979 Velocissima ( vinnie, the de-hippy-fying project)