Parts Cars Wanted!!!

Want to reclaim that extra garage (or back yard) space?  Have something
laying around that is "too far gone" to do anything with?    Wife putting
pressure on you to "get rid of that thing!!!"

We are looking for any Alfa (or any other Italian) parts cars.  (We're cash
buyers)

Let us know what you have.   For logistical reasons, we can only purchase
cars in the Mid-Altantic and Northeast US regions.

Please contact off-digest at brio@domain.elided.

Thanks!!

Sean R.
E-mail:  brio@domain.elided