Re: SF Bay Area=ALFA Heaven!!!

From: Jim Roth <ready4c@domain.elided>

>I just got back from a trip to the Bay area and Big Sur. My hat is off
>to you guys! That whole area is just crawling with Alfas! I saw AT LEAST
>40 Spiders, but few others (Silver -in color-  Milano on Tues, 3/30 near
>Nepenthe and a metallic brown-red GTV-6 in Bezerkley on 4/1 - anyone on
>this list?).  I mean, it was THICK with Spiders, but few others.

Yep, we get spoiled out here. That's why ARA with 800 active members is
the biggest independent Alfa club in the world, with the possible exception
of Holland. It's also why we have a major parts supplier (Jon Norman) and
the premier Alfa-only dismanteler (APE).

>The number of Alfas I saw in the Bay Area alone should support Alfa's
>return, no?

Probably not. Alfa isn't building the cars that most of our members can
afford anymore. (I know I couldn't)

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |                                             |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |    "What luck for leaders that men          |
| Livermore, CA		      |    do not think.  The winner is never       |
| jack@domain.elided   |    asked if he lied." - Adolph Hitler       |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |                                             |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |