SF Bay Area=ALFA Heaven!!!

I just got back from a trip to the Bay area and Big Sur. My hat is off
to you guys! That whole area is just crawling with Alfas! I saw AT LEAST
40 Spiders, but few others (Silver -in color-  Milano on Tues, 3/30 near
Nepenthe and a metallic brown-red GTV-6 in Bezerkley on 4/1 - anyone on
this list?).  I mean, it was THICK with Spiders, but few others.

I feel for you folk since the gas prices went sky-high (for the US)
during the week I was there. I paid anywhere from $1.55 to $1.76 for
unleaded. I even saw $2.35 in Big Sur. Jeez! At least our Alfas get good
mileage whereas the Ford Exploder I stupidly rented cost nearly $40 to
fill up!

The number of Alfas I saw in the Bay Area alone should support Alfa's
return, no?

- --
Jim Roth, White Rock (Los Alamos) NM USA, expecting the worst, but it's
still $.999 here
'94 Land Rover Discovery
'90 MBZ 300TE 4Matic
'88 ALFA Romeo Milano Verde (75/3.0QV)