RE: Discount Converters

	My '86 Spider has the Heat Shield Rattle and 133k miles.  The cat
probably needs to be replaced for emissions results have been going down
each year.  Not sure that I can put one one since my car with Shankle
Sport springs already scrapes speed bumps; 1" lower and it'll drag all
the time.

	Did you see any way to bend the cat to get the 1" back?

	Does the discount cat have a heat shield?

	Bruce