Re: definition of "Alfista"

Thanks for the testimonial, Len.

>      Godfrey mentioned he has some alloy wheels on his rolling wrecks that
>      he would be happy to exchange for some steel wheels that fit. Any
>      takers?  San Francisco bay area, if interested.

We;re coming down to the wire on the parts hulks now. They should be off
to the scrapyard pretty soon. The complication with the wheels makes them
a bit of a pain to acquire: both sets have junk tires on them. Someone who
wants them needs to show up with a set of replacement rims with tires on
on them because the cars MUST be able to roll. Any beat old rims that
would fit are all right, these cars' next stop is the crusher.

And just to let people know: I've gotten some bits to a couple other
people and taken a little money for them. Reason being that I paid the
mechanic for the effort to retrieve the bits.

The '79 engine I want $350 for. That's the only 'valuable' piece left,
really, far as I'm concerned.

Godfrey