re.:hOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU FIT IN a SPIDER?

Hi Fred,
I've had four people in my spider (once, pre-rollbar days) and three people
in my spider (many times). I think in the States it's not legal to have
people in a space where no-one was intended to sit/no seatbelt is provided.
Also, all that additional weight alters the handling of the car. More
important, though, is the consideration that the passengers probably won't
like it.
On a related note, though, I did see an ad for a spider in England that had
rear seats.
Chris Keen
'77 spider