1974 Spider Speedometer Problems

My speedo just stopped working in my '74 Spider.

The cable was checked and found not to be the problem.

While driving, my speedo did a little bit of a dance and now sits at 0 with
no movement.  Odometer and tripometer do not function now either.  This is
not a stock speedometer.

Can this be fixed or does it require a new speedo?  What other model/year
Alfa's use this identical speedo?

Regardless, I would like to replace this speedo with an original.  Does
anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one?  International Auto
Parts does not have this part in their catalog.

Brian Erdelyi
1974 Alfa Romeo Spider
1995 Lada Niva Cossack