4x4 Spider?

David,

For a moment I thought I was reading the wrong mailing list.  I also follow
threads in the World Niva Club (WNC).  And wouldn't you know.. I'm working
in Markham right now, and live at Yonge and Egglinton.

I own a 1974 Alfa Spider for summers.. and in winters I have a 1995 Niva
Cossack that was found submerged at the bottom of a lake.

What year spider do you have?  The post said 1963.. just curious if this
was a typo or not.  It would seem a shame to mutilate that spider.

Brian Erdelyi
1974 Alfa Romeo spider
1995 Lada Niva Cossack