Charts under Spider hood

I plan on painting my 1974 Spider this summer.  I notice a few "stickers"
placed under the hood of the car.  Unfortunately, I can't read what they
say.

Can anyone tell me if a 1974 Spider originally had any data stuck under the
hood?  I want to bring this Spider back to as close to original as possible
even going to try and pay attention to small details like this.

Is there anything else stuck to other parts of the car?  Trunk.. door?

Thanks again.

Brian Erdelyi
1974 Alfa Romeo Spider
1995 Lada Niva Cossack