re: 1974 Spider Speedometer Problems

I don't know what speedo you have, but if you want a stock one I can pull
the one from my '78 parts hulk. It will need to be rebuilt as it was
malfunctioning too (odo and trip odo working but the speedo was totally
dead). Palo Alto Speedometer usually rebuilds them for around $150-175,
but will give you an estimate to let you decide what you want to do.

Alternatively, Alfa Parts Exchange usually has them in stock.

Godfrey