Milano/75 clutch in GTV6

Hi all,

As the twin disk clutch in my car seems to be dying a slow and horrible
(and weird,but that's another story) death, I'm thinking of replacing it
with a single disk Milano/75 unit. I've read the European Car - Project
GTV6 page on Mike Harris' site, but I'mleft with a few questions.
First, will the single disk unit fit straight into a GTV6, or are further
modifications necessary (clutch arm, pilot bearing etcetera)?
Second, is it an actual improvement or just a moneysaver?

Thanks!

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix