re: Spider Passenger Side Motor Mount

Joe,

> Now, does anyone have any advice on replacing the passenger side motor
> mount? I was scoping the area out, and I'll be darned if I can figure out
> how to access it.

	The Bosch FI intake plenum sure makes it hard to get to anything
underneath on Spiders.  What you need to do is remove the radiator
overflow bottle.  Now you can get your right arm down there and fiddle
with things.  Sometimes it helps to remove the largish hose from the cam
cover to the oil vapor recovery housing.  Replacing the passenger side
motor mount takes time, done more by feel than by sight, and a certain
amount of frustration.  But it can be done.  Just make sure that you
straighten up every once in awhile to get the kinks out of your back.

> (What will I do with myself when there are no projects left on this car?)

	The good thing is that you'll NEVER run out of projects on your Spider....

	Bruce

End of alfa-digest V7 #557