Re: 164 parts wanted

As a relative newcomer to the digest, a sincere vote of thanks to all concerned
for such a valuable resource. Just wish I'd discovered it sooner!!

Looking for 2 items for my  '91 164:

	LH headlight washer (recently removed by someone in a parking lot) So far I
haven't looked too closely at this, but I assume it is an all in one assebmbly.

	Interior trim panel between the windscreen and dashboard (containing the
windscreen demister vents). Mine is in 3 pieces and buckled thanks to the
Australian sunshine.

If any Australian Alfisti are aware of any 164's being parted locally I would
be real happy to hear from them, otherwise all responses are welcome

Many thanks

Terry Bellew
Brisbane, Australia