Spider Passenger Side Motor Mount

Thanks to all who provided advice on removal and replacement of the clutch
slave cylinder (now completed) and the TRUE cause of the radiator fan
hitting the fan shroud (tired motor mounts). I replaced the driver's side
motor mount today (which is the side on which the fan was striking the
shroud) -- problem solved.
Now, does anyone have any advice on replacing the passenger side motor
mount? I was scoping the area out, and I'll be darned if I can figure out
how to access it.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA
'88 Spider Graduate
(What will I do with myself when there are no projects left on this car?)

End of alfa-digest V7 #556