Re: silverstone

>  Secondly, is this car the fore-runner to the wide
> body models which are apparenttly much better to drive. I drove this one and
> must say it handles quite well. It does look like a wide body but I always
> think it is difficult to tell unless you get two together."

The differences are quite easy to see in the wheel arches - the old style had lipped
wheelarches (which made the car look a bit tall) - the wide bodies have falred wheel arches
- - very pronounced at the front and virtually none at the back.  As far as I know the
silverstone is old body style.

Andrew