Re: Milano Fuel Pomp

Jonathan

I think the V6 fuel pump I needed a few years ago cost
about 80ukp +vat from Alfa Shop in Norwich.

Halford can be very cheap. They undercut almost
everybody for a Fiat Uno waterpump I needed, and the
only people who matched them on price wanted some
more money for next day delivery.

I may be worth checking out a Vauxhall Cavalier fuel
pump. These are apparently the same except for using
spade connectors for the electrical connections.

All the best

Keith