re: how the Digest works.

Subject: re: how the Digest works.
********
Richard wrote:
you volunteering to write the perl code? it'd be easy enough to set up
alfa-digest-html which generated an alternate version of the digest -- if
somene were to make suitable modifications to the existing digest perl
script.

richard
***************
Richard
I don't know the first thing about encoding HTML scripts.  If I did I would
volunteer.  It's just that in some news groups it's so easy: you get a list
of messages, each title in the list hyperlinked to the actual message.  To
me it seems simple.  But again, I have no idea how to do it automatically.
I guess you are not going to do it manually, or else there is no Welty fund
big enough to pay you!
Anyway, thanks for the response.

Jorge (official sponsor of the Welty Fund)
Milano (the car)