Re: Windshield

"Paul A. Shelton" <deuce@domain.elided> wrote:

>- -Windshield (Bronze Tint, Alfa original, with in-screen antenna,
>excellent condition) - $100  Someone had previously asked for this
>part.
>Please remind me who you are if you're still interested.

I was not the person, but I am interested in this part _if_ one of you
digesters can tell me if it will fit my 87 Spider.  I am in need of this
part and the only ones available right now have a green tint.  While St.
Pat's is right around the corner, and is the patron saint of engineers, I
really would rather have a standard replacement that will look better
with my Champagne color.  Thank you.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
Seattle, WA (It's raining again/still)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]