Re: Welty Fund moneys

At 09:44 PM 3/10/99 -0500, Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society wrote:
>	Tonight, I wrote out the first check for $1,500, that will be sent
>(3/11) to him. He is going to use the first monies to upgrade the
>server, as I recall.

about $500-$600 for the first step in the server upgrades (building a new
krusty with an ATX motherboard and case), and the rest will defray ISP costs.

i am auctioning off a couple of duplicate books from my collection ebay,
the proceeds from which will go into the krusty account as well. if anyone
wants to check it out, my ebay id is rwelty. note that the books i'm
auctioning off are more than a little specialized (one WWII/Pacific
history, and two less well known items by James Branch Cabell, who was a
somewhat famous writer in the 20s and 30s as a result of a festive
censorship case involving the novel _Jurgen_). i'd not recommend buying the
items if you don't recognize them from the short descriptions...

richard