Address Issue

AlfaBill:

Some of us may have e-mail through our computer network system at work and still
have NO Internet access at our work station.  In this case your website does
nothing for us, and we cannot obtain the address to send to the Welty Fund.

Some of us choose not to have Internet access in our homes (including me)
because of the extent of offensive material available.

Loyd Heimbruch
Stella del Nord Chapter (Minnesota), AROC
78 Niki Spider