Re: address issue

It would have taken you less time to post the address and means--you
could even have that as part of your sig.

Some of us use a direct shell connection, and not the html, perhaps that
is Bill's problem.

In any event, we do appreciate what you're trying to do, so don't have a
hissy fit!

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society wrote:

> An esteemed Alfa fan wrote:
> > In AD7-532 Bill Harkell has, for the umpteenth time, answered the "Where do I
> > send the check?" question by telling the person who asked that he can find
> > the address at: http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm
> >
> > I have mentioned this to Bill before, but it must not have seemed
> > reasonable to him. There are, believe it or not, some people who do not habitually
> >make as much use of the internet as some other people do. Stupid perhaps,
> > stuborn maybe, pressed for time, whatever. Maybe lazy.
>
> 	I'm about to throw in the towel on this, folks... It gets ridiculous
> when after I, (voluntarily, yes....I know), go to bank, spend 1 1/2
> hours opening up an account, then spend my time endorsing checks, making
> deposits, and try to drum up support for something that benefits YOU,
> that a small whining minority can't bother to click on a stinking link
> because it is too much work?
>
> 	Tough beans.

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>