address issue

An esteemed Alfa fan wrote:
> In AD7-532 Bill Harkell has, for the umpteenth time, answered the "Where do I
> send the check?" question by telling the person who asked that he can find
> the address at: http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm
>
> I have mentioned this to Bill before, but it must not have seemed
> reasonable to him. There are, believe it or not, some people who do not habitually
>make as much use of the internet as some other people do. Stupid perhaps,
> stuborn maybe, pressed for time, whatever. Maybe lazy.

	I'm about to throw in the towel on this, folks... It gets ridiculous
when after I, (voluntarily, yes....I know), go to bank, spend 1 1/2
hours opening up an account, then spend my time endorsing checks, making
deposits, and try to drum up support for something that benefits YOU,
that a small whining minority can't bother to click on a stinking link
because it is too much work?

	Tough beans.