Re: Welty Fund moneys

In message , Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society
<alfabill@domain.elided> writes
>I am happy to announce the first disbursement of the Welty Fund to
>Richard.
>       Tonight, I wrote out the first check for $1,500, that will be sent
>(3/11) to him. He is going to use the first monies to upgrade the
>server, as I recall.
Lets send him some more money, if he's still out of pocket on the server
kit he cant buy new toys. Wake the moths guys, my pennies have been
sent.
- --
jonathan coates
4 Alfas which are MUCH cheaper to fix with the Digest
Milano 3 litre possible addition, got blown off by a Golf VR6 in the Twinspark,
dont you just hate that?