Welty Fund moneys

I am happy to announce the first disbursement of the Welty Fund to
Richard.
	Tonight, I wrote out the first check for $1,500, that will be sent
(3/11) to him. He is going to use the first monies to upgrade the
server, as I recall.
	If you are going to assist in this fund raising event, please proceed.
	Surely, those of you who have donated are entitled to enjoy a warm
feeling as this first installment is sent.
	It's never too late to send your check....

Thanks for your support of the Welty Digest Fund!

More info on the Fund: http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm

Scan of the first check! http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/check.jpg

- --

			   B i l l   H a r k e l l