re: Catalytic Converter

Walter,
	I haven't had any experience with these converters but another digester
did (Ian at iann@domain.elided) has.  Below are two notes from him about
his experience.  You can get to Discount Converters home page at
http://www.discountconverter.com/converters/alfa/index.htm.

	My '86 coverter rattles all the time and I already welded the heat
sheild once before.  I guess that I just can't keep up with the rust....

	Bruce