Transaxle balancing

Hi there,

Has anyone ever tried to perform a DIY transaxle balancing?

And if so, did it work?

I heard it can be done by using errr... ehhmm.. hoseclams(?) u know,
the things you put on a hose which holds it in place...

I think using the clams give to much counterweight, or should I use two
or three and offset them from eachother.

Anyway, please advise?

Thanks in advance!

Chris Piepers
The Netherlands

'81 Alfasud Sprint Veloce (for nostalgic reasons)
'83 Alfetta Q'Oro (daily driver, since the Milano is waiting for it's
new heart)
'86 75 2.5V6 (Milano)
(I just LOVE those transaxles)