Good Supplier

I would like to share a positive experience I had with a salvage yard in
Michigan, in the spirit of supporting retailers that help us keep our
machines on the road and looking good.  I recently posted asking about
salvage yards with capabilities similar to (Alfa Parts Exchange) in
California.  Steve M. responded off list about (Auto Sports Unlimited).  I
called looking for stock Spider Veloce alloy rims.  Not only did they have
the rims, but they were re-finished and looked new.  Upon arrival, two rims'
refinish was scratched, due to packing.  I called Tim, great sales person,
and his response was, "What can I do to fix the problem".  Needless to say,
I now have a complete set of NEW looking rims.  Good suppliers are good
before and after the sale.  I had to pass this on as some Midwest// east
coast alfisti may want a yard that's quality and close.  I also have not
heard mention of this company before.  A.S.U.  parts out many European
sports cars.  I highly recommend them.  Ask for Tim: 800-624-3876.
No interest other than helping others out.  Satisfied customer of: Mastro
A/R, Centerline, IAP, A.P.E. & Ricambi- no specific order.

Oscar
91 spider
Speedway, IN