L-Jetronic rev limit, etc.

For some time I have noticed that the rev limiter in my Milano Gold (2.5
V6) cuts in at a lower RPM than expected - about 5000 according to the
tach. If I check the tach and find it to be accurate, is it safe to assume
that somthing is out of whack in the L-Jetronic box? Tweaked injector
boxes usually will have an increased limit - how is this done? I believe
the L-Jet is analog, no? Is there a trimpot/resistor/capacitor that sets
the revlimit? Does anyone know any good links for this; I am reasonably
adept at circuits, etc.

I don't see any problem with body rigidity on my Milano. Aren't hatchback
variants of most sedans less rigid and wouldn't this then point to the
GTV6 being more flexible?

Oil filters: the alfa OEM ones are the same as the Italian brand
"technocar", which sometimes show up in the aftermarket. I have a feeling
that most of the US made filters eminate from just a few plants. Just
bought some cheap "Penzoil" filters for my SAAB that are identical to
Fram in every detail. Also have been told of Bosch filters being made
side by side with some US brand (Purolator? Lee?), difference being the
color they are painted. Wouldn't it make sense for a producer to make
exactly the same filter for all its private label products - no need to
rejig, re-design, etc?

Cheers,
Joe Moryl (NJ)