Anyone have some harnesses for sale ?

In the continuing saga of converting my LHD 74 Spider to RHD and having it
certified I have come across another problem that I am hoping someone out
there might be able to help me with. I bought some RJS Racing Harnesses for
my car when I was on the US but have subsequently been told they are not
compliant with the Australian standards. I am interested to know if anyone
on the Digest (in Australia) has a pair of harnesses that they might be
willing to part with that are compliant to any one of the following
standards ECE774(R16-04- European) or AS2596 (Australian) or MVSS209 (US)

TIA

SIMON