Booklist

It was probably six or seven years ago that I published a booklist that
featured many out of print Alfa books as well as in print books while I was
the Ohio Valley AROC newsletter editor.  The bulk of my information came
from a book published in 1991 called The Car Book Balue Guide.  It was
written by Thomas E. Wrath, founder of Classic Motorbooks.  Mr. Wrath now
deals in out of print books exclusively.  The address listed for in the
book is:
                                                          T.E. Wrath, Esq.
                                                          Automotive Books
                                                          Lumberyard Shops