Left Hand Thread Lug Nuts for Daytonas

I have a set of Cromodora Daytonas and need 8 left hand thread lug nuts
that have the "bulge" style design.  Lug nuts for the original steel
wheels do not fit correctly ('67 Duetto).  The lug nuts for the Daytonas
require a bigger bulged contact area.  For all you newer car folks, '71s
and earlier (I believe) had left hand thread lugs on the left hand side
of the car.

BTW, this is a great problem to have.  I just purchased a set of NEW
cromodora daytonas, made in 97 by cromodora (apparently they made a
short run of them).  I bought them through Linea Rossa, who got them in
Germany from Italy.  They are very beautiful, they are aluminum rather
than magnesium, and have some type of clear coated surface which seems
like it would resist scratches greatly.

What are the dimensions and pitch of Alfa lug nuts?  Any ideas as to who
has what I want?  I will change the wheel studs if I have to, but would
prefer to go the much easier route of getting some lug nuts!

Joe Senesac
Houston, TX
'67 Duetto