Re: alfa-digest V7 #375

In a message dated 1/9/99 7:11:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, Tess writes:

<< > p.s. - Not to be rude, Marco, but it's "Berlina", not "Berliner", at
least
 > in the US. It was... Kennedy?... who was heavy into the "Berliners". Ich
 > bin ein Berliner! Or are my German and my history really petrifie >>

Sorry, Tess. No disrespect nor claiming of ignorance as an excuse. Of course
it's Berlina. You just gotta realize I lived in Jersey for too long and
sometimes I write like I talk.... Berliner.

P.S. To get myself in even deeper you'll be unpleased to know that I bought my
first 1750 Berliner (whoops, Berlina) new in Geneva, Switzerland in 1968.
Probably the best small sedan I've ever owned.

Regards,

Marc Mosko
'74 GTV2000
'65 Giulia Spider Veloce