164 Stuff

Hello all.

Just changed my clutch pump.   Not too fun.
So here are a couple of questions for you.

Any tricks out there on bleeding the system?   I can't seem to get all
the air out.

After I finished with the clutch pump, the brake lights are on all the
time.
Did I disconnect something?   I pulled the wires of the switch at the
pedal but they still stayed on.   The only way to shut them off is to
pull the fuse of disconnect the relay between the engine bay and
interior.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Scott Mccaulley
Venice Ca.