RE: Charging System, Berlina vs. Berliner

Robert Watson wrote:
 =

> Can someone help by telling me where to connect the wires,
> what readings to expect and anything else I should look for
> on a '67 GTV? Visually everything looks good, but I just
> ran down a battery.
 =

Check out the article by Alfa-meister Herb Bridge posted at
the i Saluti website for how to trouble-shoot the system
with just a voltmeter. It's at:

   http://www.catenary.com/victor/isaluti
 =

Select "Feature stories," "Ignition, charging," and =

"Charging Problems? A Note on Bosch Alternators and Regulators."

With respect to the Berliner / Berlina discussion, there seems
to be some confusion as to what former US pres JF Kennedy
actually said in Germany back in the 60s. He said,
"Ich bin ein Berlina." This was his homage to the Italian
automotive industry.

Rich
Editor, i Saluti, St Louis AROC
Website: http://www.catenary.com/victor/isaluti