Re> Clock for GTV??

I have been saving my Berlina clock to put in the GTV.  I am hoping it
will fit where the big ugly emergency flasher switch is.  It is the
right period of time, but the style is rather angular like a Berlina
compared to the GTV interior with its rounded gauges.  I have seen
another installation with a watch sized digital clock installed inside
the rear view mirror with a small section of the silver scraped away.
Very subtle.

Jim Andrews
'71 GTV with bits from the '74 Berlina(RIP)