Driving my Alfa

Hi all,

Ever since yesterday (tuesday) I've been driving my bonnetless Alfa
(also bumperless, badgeless, headliner-less and passengerside
seat-less) whenever I can (that is between 7am and 7pm to mechanics -
as the Victorian unroadworthy vehicle permit allows). I have found
that there is nothing more attention getting then an Alfa without a
bonnet... hmmmm... such a beautiful car, such a beautiful engine...
EVERYbody looks, grannies and all..

Finally got the exhaust done properly - with no rear muffler.. sounds
great of course.. :)
and also no more rubbing on the front guards, with 205/50/15 tyres..
such a relief knowing that I can turn to the right safely... :)

Oh well, gotta think of another excuse to drive the car somewhere,
_anywhere_ tommorrow!
Any ideas??

(have to be repair related...)

Cheers,