AROC, non profits, & they're all like that

While I have only caught the final echos of the flame war over AROC, I
can attest to one thing. I work for a non-profit about 30 times larger
(and probably 60x better funded) than AROC, and we get the *exact*... I
mean ***EXACT*** same arguments from our membership, chapters, board,
and staff as what I am seeing here.

None of this is unique to AROC. None of it is unique to car clubs. I'm
not completely sure it's unique to non-profits in general, but it might
be.

Anyway...

Scott Johnson
Alfa Spider FAQ Author