Thanks for your help

Hey All!

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my calls for help. My Alfa is
much happier for it.

Alrighty then, more questions....
>From the responses that I've recieved it seems that the  best idea
would be to upgrade the torsion/antiroll bars. It seems that my
Alfetta GT has the thinnest of all Alfettas. So here's my plea for
someone out there with access to unwanted GTV or GTV6 (preferably)
torsion bars and antiroll bars.  Even if you live far (like the USA) I
would atill be interested to hear from you.

thanks,

Michal

'76 Alfetta GT

Melbourne, Australia