Italian language

I have a question to the fluent Italiano speakers on the Digest: how do you
pronounce "Scuderia"?  Is it skoo-DER-ee-ah or Skoo-de-REE-ah?  I've heard
it both ways, but I would like to know the true Italian pronunciation,
please.  Thanks!

Obligatory Alfa content: Enzo Ferrari, the founder of the "Scuderia
Ferrari," came from Alfa Romeo!

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR (no jokes about Arkie-Italian accents,
please <g>)
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 153k miles
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 131k miles