Winter Engine Oil

Good afternoon,

Just taking a break from studying for final exams, and I realized that
I'm due for an oil change tis week.. Now that I can call it winter up
here (even though there's no snow yet.....maybe tonight) I was wondering
if other northerly Milano/GTV-6 etc owners run a thinner grade of oil
during these colder months. In the summer I use the Agip Sint2000
10W-40. I don't think Agip has anything thinner. Is this stuff good
enough for the cold? Any suggestions............

Thanks in advance...

Philip Gicante
London, Ontario Canada