Re: Which should I buy

BillNick@domain.elided posted:

Let me just say, I love Alfas, I currently own two a 84 GTV-6 and a 1991 164L
but I have a tough decision to make I have the opportunity to purchase a
perfect low mileage (65,000) 1988 Milano Verde for $7,000.  It is a one owner
car with all maintenance records.  I became aware of this car today.  Now here
is my problem.  I have an agreement to purchase a perfect, one owner 1990
Porsche 944 S2 convertable with 72,000 miles and all maintenance records on
Thursday.  The price is $16,000.  I have already had the Porsche completely
checked out and it is in truely fine working order, requiring nothing.  Both
cars would be fun.  On the one hand I long for a converitable but I could save
$11,000 by purchasing the Milano.  Which should I buy?  Thanks in advance for
your replies.
Bill:

If you have an agreement to purchase a vehicle you must honor the agreement.
Nothing else matters.

Loyd Heimbruch
Stella del Nord Chapter (Minnesota), AROC
78 Niki Spider