Clock for GTV??

	One of my many winter/spring projects is to replace the wood veneer
in my GTV.  A PO (not Bob R.) enlarged the seat belt light opening to
install ... something; only a piece of Velco remains.  I'd like to put a
clock in the dash, preferably an Alfa clock.  I'd like an old fashioned
analog type; I've seen one in another GTV.  Anyone have one gathering dust
on their shelf??

	And if I can't find an Alfa clock, anyone know where can I find a
new/used round analog 12v clock that would look nice in my GTV?

"Is dis a system???"  Mr. Natural

Bruce Giller
Takoma 'Radiation-Free-Zone and Finally ReUnited' Park, Md
'73 Alfa GTV 2000
'86 Alfa Spider
'72 Moto Guzzi Eldorado