LONG SHOT

Here is a long shot. I got a little frisky the other night and started to remove the factory AC from my 76
Alfetta. Does any one out there have a use for it? The compressor spins and all the hoses appear intact as
well as the condenser and other components under the hood. I am not going to be removing the pieces behind the
heater controls but the rest is available if some one would like it. I would (in my dreams) love to trade for
a single point distributor or some distributor that gave me better performance than this California dual
point.
 Any way speak up before I bury it in THAT END of the garage for all eternity.
By the way , It looks much nicer under the hood with out that ADD-ON from the factory and the bracket weighed
a ton.
Tom Baumen